ESP RAW 167
The Elevator Operator Position
This volume picks up right where we left off on RAW 166. This is the Post-Aggression Phase of the Mount Escape Material.
Tactics & Drills Covered Are:
• By-passing the Butterfly Guard Gambit.
• Using Greco-Roman Principles to build a Ground Clinch
• How to secure the Off-Line
• Off-Line Tracking Drills
• The Ground Clinch Tactical Get-Up
• The Double Action of the Primary Sweep
• The Post-Sweep Submission Chain 5 Hooks Deep: Includes theMagellan Crank, Hopping Genie Choke, and the Double-Spin Double-Wrist-lock.
• Double-Brace Baiting for Opponent's with Good Base
• Submission Chain insertions after Baiting
• And the cliffhanger cherry-on-top setting up the Belly-Vator.
• If you have a look at the clip and you think you know where's it's going...allow me to say that's only half the journey and I left one detail out. If you apply the squeeze from there there is a mighty easy counter. On this volume we'll finish the journey and put the detail back in.
As per usual, this volume comes with a printed syllabus for gym use.
ESP RAW 167 can be had for the month of September 2016 for $32 (S & H included--Domestic & International) at the end of the month the price goes to $42 Domestic/$52 International. [Of course, it's only $26.50 for the RAW Crew.]