As I said Crew, we want to keep details under wraps, but the below is a loose outline of what you'll learn.
[Important: 165 is predicated on you having drilled RAWs 163 & 164. If you have not done so, I highly recommend you hit those first.]
- We de-construct the bio mechanics of the worse Rear-Naked Quandary to be in: Hooks-in or Figure-4 Body-Lock Belly-Down Flattened and Stretched Out. Major danger here, Crew!
- We'll start by discussing 3 Big Concepts to Survive: Buying an Inch, Gaining An Inch, Fusing the Legs for a One vs. Two Fight.
- We'll then run through a Progressive Solo Drill set to Build monstrous Safety Hand Grip Stamina (not too mention) so your forearms will have the fuel to get your fat out of the fire. This 7-Step Progression will get that grip where it needs to be. It'll burn, but stay with it, inside 90 days you'll be Popeye rock-solid.
- Next we'll hit another Solo Drill set to build both Buy An Inch Strength and Buy An Inch Flexibility. If your spine lacks the "give" to work from an extreme hips-thru stretch ain't no tactic in the world gonna save your life.
- And I don't care how much you can clean or dead-lift, the human body is a stimuli specific organism, if you haven't developed strength from this forced eccentric position you're working from a deficit. This Drill Set is 5-Tactics Deep and includes the seldom seen but oh, so useful (and grueling) Reverse Wall-Walk and the Shoulder-Searing Wall Kick-Over. Let's build that stretched-out strength confidence!
- To fight back to base we'll need some crazy core tenacity, something that sit-ups, and momentum driven toes-to-bar exercises can't provide. We'll hit another Solo Set 4-Tactics deep to give us the vital core under-load strength needed to gain that base.
- Next we'll discuss 3 Solo Exercises that will take you only 20 seconds apiece that should be hit at everyone of your grappling workouts. This total of 1 minute's work will keep the Solo Drills covered primed for use.
- Then we'll hit 1 more sole drill to re-learn how to "walk to base" in a manner that peels or at least softens hooks.
- Then we'll grab that partner and have them flatten us out and start drilling the Choke-Proofing Escape Sequence 6-Tactics Deep.
And we'll end with 3 Bonus Choke-Proofing Tactics for special circumstances.
Again, no video clips for this material crew, but I will say works like a charm once you put the work in!
This volume (as with all volumes of RAW) comes with a printed syllabus for inclusion in your training notebook.
ESP RAW 165 can be had for the month of July 2016 for $32 (S & H included--Domestic & International) at the end of the month the price goes to $42 Domestic/$52 International. [Of course, it's only $26.50 for the RAW Crew.]