ESP RAW 164
CHOKE-PROOFING Part 2
As I said Crew, we want to keep details under wraps, but the below is a loose outline of what you'll learn.
• 1-Bar Isometric Exercise to improve your Choke Survival.
• 1-Calisthenic to Kill Wrist-Control Stalemates.
• Next we get to the nitty-gritty good stuff: Completely escaping hooks-in Deep-Set Rear Naked Chokes.
• Yes, we also cover Deep Chokes w/ the Figure-4 Body-Lock.
• Is there a difference in escaping the Deep Choke and Figure-4 Body-Lock if the Choke has the "long-tail" opposite of the legs? Amen!
• Next we run a Drill Set [Solo & Loaded} on how to escape the Rear Naked Choke from the 1/2 [Turtle] Position.
• To do this, please, don't hand-fight, don't look for an arm-pull, no hook grabs, and for the love of God, please don't shoot for a Victory Roll. If there is a Jiu-jitsu player of any decent caliber on your back that ain't gonna wash.
• Instead, we will tighten you up with the "Sleepy Hands" concept to protect that neck.
• The Tilt to off-set those attacking hips...
• The Sleepy-Switch to to kill a choke switch and/or protect against some ground and pound.
• And finally the Cross & Glide.
• Are you out yet?
• Hell no--these are the preliminary steps we use to get you back into the game.
• Without these steps you may be working against house odds.
• Put these steps together and then we can run 7 more escapes deep to get you closer to completing your Rear Naked Choke Houdini Diploma.
This volume (as with all volumes of RAW) comes with a printed syllabus for inclusion in your training notebook.
ESP RAW 164 can be had for the month of June 2016 for $32 (S & H included--Domestic & International) at the end of the month the price goes to $42 Domestic/$52 International. [Of course, it's only $26.50 for the RAW Crew.]