ESP RAW 163
CHOKE-PROOFING Part 1
As I said Crew, we want to keep details under wraps, but the below is a loose outline of what you'll learn.
• The 5 Do's Required for Upper-Body Defense.
• The 6 Do-Not-Ever's that will get you choked.
• Why are we so picky about hip, knee, and foot placement?
• The specific footwork required to execute a Glide.
• How to gain Leg and Center-line Control.
• The Contrary Strategy of the Figure-4 Body-Lock.
• The beginning of the Opponent Follow Game.
• The Hooks-In Body-Lock Strategy.
• Why you need the Contrary Wheel or you simply pull your opponent's hooks deeper.
• The Harness-Escape strategy [A must-have, so many high-caliber players control via the harness.]
• The Deep Choke Cliffhanger.
This volume (as with all volumes of RAW) comes with a printed syllabus for inclusion in your training notebook.
ESP RAW 163 can be had for the month of May 2016 for $32 (S & H included--Domestic & International) at the end of the month the price goes to $42 Domestic/$52 International. [Of course, it's only $26.50 for the RAW Crew.]