ESP RAW 162
The Pivot Punch, Duct-Tape Escapes, & The Clutch Knee-Tap
Crew this RAW is a three-fer!
First-We cover the shady quasi-legal in the old days (very legal for today's MMA) Pivot Punch.
• The included syllabus will contain an advance chapter from our book on historical boxing so you can read all about who used it, when, where, and how as well as follow the account of how one of the best champs in boxing history was poleaxed with this tactic.
• Then we'll cover how-tos to fire the Pivot Punch, and 4 Waysto set it up.
• Among those 4-ways is the little used "Duellist Jab" that brings the feet into proper alignment.
• We'll also cover the Step-Away. Failure add this to the Pivot and ye may find your good self clocked.
Second-I have been introduced to 5 ways to escape from duct-tape. All are fine but only 1 has stood up to drill conditions 100% of the time. We'll cover that Numero Uno tactic plus address how to adjust it for seated and supine hostage situations.
Third-One of the easiest take-downs from the clinch (both easiest to learn and easiest on energy expenditure) is the Stretch Knee-Tapand yet it is seldom used. Why? There is a tendency to "leave the limb behind." To correct this and get it back into your arsenal we will adjust it into a Clutch Knee-Tap. To do that we will:
• Address the four elements to keep that limb: The Bite, The Plaster, The Stretch, and The Dip. [You will lose friends over The Bite but it will do the job.]
• We'll cover how to hit this off of a static clinch, out of the pummel turn-over, and off of a cage-drive. Mighty useful indeed.
• Next we'll hit 5 follow-ups for once your opponent has met the ground with hard intentions.
This volume (as with all volumes of RAW) comes with a printed syllabus for inclusion in your training notebook, + a free chapter from our not-yet-released book on historical boxing.
ESP RAW 162 can be had for the month of April 2016 for $32 (S & H included--Domestic & International) at the end of the month the price goes to $42 Domestic/$52 International. [Of course, it's only $26.50 for the RAW Crew.]