ESP RAW 159
The Sprawl & Secondary Moves
Crew, we are going to take the number one defensive tool we have against a good leg-diver, a master-shooter- the almighty sprawl and break it down into it's 4 Primary Positional Falls.
- Each Positional Fall calls for its own hip adjustment and hand placement. We'll make sure we get these right so the good wrestler's secondary attack (what he does post sprawl) does not wind up with you on your back.
- It's not enough to simply sprawl, it's what you do and where you go next that often tells the tale, that's why you need your own secondary moves.
- We will provide response chains for each of the 4 Primary Falls.
- These chains follow combat-pragmatic causal links, that is, if drilled precisely your opponent will choose the submission that he falls prey to, not you.
- Speaking of submissions, yes, they are here an evil 13, plus a side-tangent 4 sub digression (I do get excited at times.)
- Don't want subs, just need good control for ground and pound? We've got you covered.
- Not comfortable on the ground and just wanna be a good defensive wrestler and get back to your feet and get back to throwing strikes? We've got you covered.
25 Drills and Tactics in all for this primary and elemental position.
This volume (as with all volumes of RAW) comes with a printed syllabus for inclusion in your training notebook.