ESP RAW 153
Integrated Curriculum Vol. 4 Building the Base
The 4th of the improved format includes:
- 22-GPP Conditioning Challenges.
- We introduce a 6-Tiered MAX O2 Package that will build speed, power, and agility. We're talking some high RPM Stamina.
- We offer 22-Days of MAX O2 sequencing to get you on the road to "never say quit" endurance.
- This volume also has 20 Rounds of Boxing Drills that feature "Inside & Tight" work. If you think of the holding work of "Gentleman" John Jackson from the early days of fisticuffs you're on the right page. (The techniques were legal in the early days, now illegal in boxing, but legal again in MMA-a most useful skill-set to build.)
- 26-Rounds of Clinch Work including...
- A high-percentage 6-Submission Follow Flow.
- And three solo arm bar escape drills plus their practical applications.
- We'll also hit 14-Rounds of 1/4 Position Escapes (Turtle) that all put you back on top or at the very least aggressively neutral.
- Oh, and one of these escapes rolls right into a sneaky little DWL variation.
The 6-Tiered MAX O2 Package and a total of 60 Rounds of Combat Drilling-what's not to love?
This volume (as with all volumes of RAW) comes with a printed syllabus for inclusion in your training notebook.