ESP RAW 151
Integrated Curriculum Vol. 2: Building the Base Con'td
The second volume of the improved format includes:
• A 22-Day Training Template combining GPP, Stamina work, and Combat Training Days along with suggested rest days and prescribed order.
• Video instruction of exercise standards plus scalable alternatives for rookies.
• Unusual exercises will be demonstrated in detail. This volume includes: Kingmakers. Think of them as Burpees on overdrive..
• Within the 48 Rounds of Boxing Drills will be instruction in Power Pyramiding and Continuous Turnover to build punching power and stamina.
• Also included in the boxing unit are 24 Rounds of Partner Trigger Boxing Drills to build immediate Defense to Counter-Punching Prowess. [These are all live-fire drills.] Among the Boxing Drills are the Fitzsimmons' Short Inside Hook and Building the Bareknuckle Hook form.
• There are programmed 48-Rounds of Clinch drilling divided into 4 Designated Drill days-We will go into great detail on building Grips & Slap Grips both inside and out of the Long & Short Pummel. Key skills for material to follow.
• There are 36 rounds of Groundwork on this volume. Some of the ground work covered: Short Offense Snap & Slither Drills, Head-Stuffing Drills, the 6-Part Breakdown Template covering Far Arms, Post-Beats, Double Thigh Breakdowns, Thigh & Arm, Short Doubles, and al the dovetailed submissions that keep you on top.
We really think you'll get a big bang for your buck out of the new format. 22-training days (12 conditioning) and a total of 132 Combat Training Rounds.
This volume (as with all volumes of RAW) comes with a printed syllabus for inclusion in your training notebook.